I love most pasta dishes, be it with red sauce, meat sauce, white sauce or al pesto. Here is my own recipe for one of the kinds of pasta sauces that I love to cook and eat, carbonara.
What you need:
1K pasta - cooked according to package directions.
- a tip though, if you don't want your pasta overcooked, make sure to take the pot out of the flame when the pasta is al dente and rinse it with running water.
For the sauce:
1/2K plain bacon finely sliced
1 small can of mushrooms (if you buy the whole mushrooms, cut it into quarters, but you can also opt for the sliced mushrooms)
1 small can campbell's cream of mushroom
12 cloves of garlic,m finely chopped
3 tablespoons of cooking oil
1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper
salt to taste
2 to 2 stalks of coriander (for garnish or you can also put some in the sauce for the aroma and flavor)
How to cook the sauce:
1. Fry the sliced bacon until it's golden brown. Once the bacon is done, set it aside.
2. Saute the chopped garlic in cooking oil, do not toast.
3. Put the mushrooms in the pan
4. After 2 minutes add the cream of mushroom in the pan and add water (measure it to half of the can of the cream of mushroom)
5. Simmer the sauce
6. Add the bacon and simmer for another minute
7. Put salt, coriander and pepper to taste
8. Simmer for another minute
When the sauce is done, place some pasta on a plate, put the sauce, top with grated cheese and serve.