Anti Plagiarism

25 June 2010

Cafe Kapitan - Marikina City

Cafe Kapitan, a restaurant owned by Mr. John Lim and Mrs. Aurora Lim. It's located along JP Rizal Avenue, Sta. Elena, Marikina City.

The restaurant is 15 years old and it's situated inside the old Kapitan Moy Building. Their specialty, Spanish dishes, but they also serve other food items from different countries.

What we had:

Clubhouse sandwich - I wouldn't say it's the best, but it was worth it. And the potato chips that came with it set complimented the sandwich well.


For me - fruit salad, what I liked about it, it wasn't too sweet and the creamy texture was just right.

For him - mais con hielo, the shaved ice wasn't overflowing and the best thing, they served fresh milk and sugae in their separate containers so you can add it on your own depending on your personal taste!

One of these days, we will be going back to Cafe Kapitan to try their other dishes.

I'll be updating you guys about my next Kapitan adventure!


Update: 07 July 2017: Sorry for the missing photos. My images used to be hosted on Photobucket and Now I can't download them to transfer them to another site so I can show them again here.