Anti Plagiarism

06 June 2010

Fazoli's Italian Restaurant, Eastwood City

The restaurant has been there since 2001. It's quite popular for those working in the call center industry inside Eastwood, as well as those from other offices.

The reason? It's affordable and the food is great!

When you enter the automatic sliding doors, you will be greeted by a wide counter and the smiling faces of the service crew.

Photobucket



Placing your order is not difficult, just go up to the available personnel and give your order.

What they serve, Italian pizza and pasta!

Last Saturday, I ordered their Pasta Sampler. It has 3 types of pasta, tomato sauce, lasagna and a white sauced pasta, with one garlic bread.


Photobucket




Photobucket



Since I'm a fan of their garlic bread, I decided to ask for an extra stick before I went out of the restaurant, to sit outside.


Photobucket



While we were eating, my friend asked why I had two pieces of garlic bread, and I answered, "I just asked for another piece."

The verdict:

The sampler was real good, I wasn't able to finish all my pasta.
The garlic bread, it's for free, all you have to do is ask.
The drinks, it's refillable for an affordable price.
Their pizza, the slices are quite bigger than what we're used to.

My sampler was for Php 170
My refillable iced tea Php 50

In total, I just spent Php for my meal.

Highly recommended for those who are looking to eat Italian style pasta at a cost that's not way up to the sky.


Photobucket




Photobucket