Anti Plagiarism

17 June 2010

Reyes Barbeque

Photobucket


I have been a fan of this restaurant for the longest time now. Their peanut sauce is so heavenly, couple that with their barbeque and I feel like I'm on top of the world!

About three months ago, I discovered a new dish from their extensive line of grilled food items. Now I have a new favorite


Photobucket

Grilled bangus (milkfish)! It's tender and juicy, I don't know what they put in the marinade, but it's just addicting.

So the last time I got the chance to eat out, I decided on going to their restaurant branch in the UP-Ayala Technohub. I paid Php105 for this wonderful serving, which surprised me too, because I saw not one but two slices of this wonderful and delectable grilled dish.

But of course, I can't pass the opportunity to order my favorite too


Photobucket


A stick of pork barbeque!

So if you want a cheap place to eat in when you go to the new hub in Quezon City, try going to Reyes Barbeque, it will not disappoint you.


Photobucket