This recipe is one of my all time favorites!
What you need:
1K ground beef or lean ground pork
4 small pieces of potato diced
2 medium carrots diced
1 medium green bell pepper diced
6 pcs regular hotdog sliced diagonally
1/4K of frozen green peas
1 regular sachet tomato sauce
3 cloves of garlic chopped
1 medium onion chopped
salt and pepper to taste
3 tablespoons cooking oil
*optional boiled quail eggs skinned
How to make it
1. Fry the potatoes and carrots until cooked in a pre heated frying pan with cooking oil and remove them after they are half cooked.
2. Put the bell pepper and hotdogs next and fry until half cooked.
3. Saute the garlic and onion, add the ground meat after the onion is caramelized.
4. When the meat is cooked, add the potatoes, carrots, hotdog and bell pepper.
5. Add the tomato sauce and simmer for 1 minute
6. Add the frozen peas and boiled quail eggs and simmer for another 5 minutes.
7. Serve and enjoy
Update: 07 July 2017: Sorry for the missing photos. My images used to be hosted on Photobucket and Now I can't download them to transfer them to another site so I can show them again here.