Anti Plagiarism

02 July 2010

Ice Cream House Markina

It was a long day for me, I went around the City of Marikina to scout for places of interest and taking photos of them.

I never knew that there were so many places to go to and nooks and crannies that I have yet to discover.

Tired and beaten, I found this Ice Cream House in the Riverbanks Center.

I first asked if they have the brownie ala mode available, but they didn't so I had to settle for something else

It's served with broas and a drizzle of chocolate syrup. I was hesitant to try it first but after the first bite, I felt like I was in heaven, chocolate heaven! The ice cream did not melt fast and it was a gooey creamy goodness!

Being the ice cream addict as I am, I wanted the sugar rush, I got this

It was the best float ever! A cross between a shake and a sundae!

The place wasn't big, the tables were close to each other, but it definitely is a place to go to when you want to try some home-made classic tasting ice cream. By the way, they also serve pizza and coffee if you want something more filling.

UPDATE: Riverbanks Branch is now CLOSED. Marikina open branches include: 1 in Shoe Avenue, Marikina and the other along Bayan-Bayanan Avenue, Marikina (near Meralco and Garcia General Hospital)

Update: 07 July 2017: Sorry for the missing photos. My images used to be hosted on Photobucket and Now I can't download them to transfer them to another site so I can show them again here.