Anti Plagiarism

09 September 2010

Petit Four Cafe

We found this small almost hidden restaurant along Sct. Madrinan in Quezon City (near ABS-CBN) sometime 2001. My then boyfriend and I were scouting for a place to eat after looking for a venue for an event that we were organizing for our company.

The place attracted us because it was cozy, small and it was quite private.

After we got married, we always make sure to drop by "our spot". It's been nine years since we first discovered the place and one thing that we can both say is that the quality of the food they serve has not changed over the years.

Last April we dropped by Petit Four again. Here's what we ordered:

For him:

The creamy goodness of Carbonara made my mouth water. I can't help but dig my fork into his plate of pasta and try it. Yum! Did not change a bit! The cream was not too heavy and it complemented the bacon bits that were sprinkled generously on top of the serving.

For myself:

This was his favorite sandwich, they call it Army-Navy Sandwich. It's a triple decker super packed sandwich. For some they might say that it's similar to a clubhouse sandwich, but we can both guarantee that it's more than that.

The triple decker is topped with melted cheese, the bread has no crust. In between the "decks" are complementing fillings which were made by the "chef" of the restaurant. It can be shared by two people, but if you were like me that day (hungry because that was my first full meal) it will fill you up real well.

Drinks:

His: Lemon Iced Tea; Mine: Raspberry Iced Tea
Their own brew by the way.

Dessert is this restaurant's specialty, and their cream of the crop:

Fudgy Chocolate Cake: It's their bestseller.

Although our personal favorites from their shop would be their Apple Pie and their Blueberry Cheesecake.

If you do drop by the area, please try to visit Petit Four and judge their food on your own, or you can take my word for it.

Update: 07 July 2017: Sorry for the missing photos. My images used to be hosted on Photobucket and Now I can't download them to transfer them to another site so I can show them again here.