Anti Plagiarism

17 September 2010

Jack's Loft - Eastwood City, Libis

I've been working on and off in Libis, Quezon City. My first job there was as a Call Center Agent around September of 2001. Going around the "city," my friends and I discovered this great restaurant called Jack's Loft.

The place is not that big, but it has an indoor smoking section located at the loft. The people are friendly and the service is quite good. The quality of the food has not change much since the first time I ate there.

Last April 10th, I visited the place again and here's what we had:




Photobucket


One of their signatures - Fish Bowl Iced Tea

The first time I heard about it, I said "Why would I want to drink my iced tea from a fish bowl?" But when I saw it, I said, "Darn! I should have one of those." It's so fun to share something with someone who is really special to you. The serving comes with 2 straws, definitely made to serve 2 people.



Photobucket


Crispy Lemon Chicken Strips

We deviated a little from our usual chicken fingers. This dish had just the right amount of tang. You can taste the lemon, but it does not over power the chicken.



Photobucket


Meat Lasagna

For our main dish, a pasta that we shared. The sauce has that sour Italian tang that most people look for. The serving comes with two slices of bread, good for two people, especially if you're saving your appetite.

You may be wondering why we ordered very little. We were saving some space in tummies for this:



Photobucket


I Declaire! for dessert

Another Jack's Loft signature. What is it you may ask? It's an eclair and ice cream cake rolled into one. The outside of this wonderful and tempting dessert is made of cream, drizzled with chocolate and caramel sauce sprinkled with some nuts on top. The crust is made of eclairs and the core, wonderful Vanilla ice cream!

So if you are hanging out in Eastwood City, you may want to drop by Jack's Loft to try their dishes. Aside from what's above, they also serve sandwiches, rice meals, and a whole lot more.

Jack's Loft in Libis is located in the Central Plaza of Eastwood City. They also have another branch in Il Terrazo, Sct. Madrinan, Quezon City.



and