Anti Plagiarism

14 October 2010

Herbed Chicken Pasta

Scouting again for something new in my magazines, I came across this nice chicken pasta recipe.

Again, I used the recipe as an inspiration, but I added some twists to it to give it my personal style.


Things you need:

1K pasta (cooked according to package instructions and drained)
1K breast fillet (cut into small cubes) or 1K ground chicken breast
2 tablespoons of fresh parsley or 3 tablespoons of dry parsley
2 tablespoons of coriander
3 bay leaves snipped
1 small can of button mushrooms quartered
1 small green bell pepper cut into small squares
5 cloves of garlic
1 medium onion chopped finely chopped
1 pack of tomato sauce or pre-prepared spaghetti sauce
1/2 block of cheese grated or any cheese of your choice
3 tablespoons of olive oil (or any oil of your choice)
salt and pepper to taste

What to do:

Saute garlic and onion in pre-heated pan of olive oil. Add the chicken and let it cook, once the chicken is cooked, put in the mushrooms and the green bell pepper. Simmer for 5 minutes, then put the sauce, simmer for another 2 minutes. Add the herbs (parsley, coriander and snipped bay leaves), salt and pepper to taste.

Serve it:

Arrange pasta on a plate, top with sauce and grated cheese.

Update: 07 July 2017: Sorry for the missing photos. My images used to be hosted on Photobucket and Now I can't download them to transfer them to another site so I can show them again here.