Anti Plagiarism

28 November 2010

Chocolat - Dessert for the gods

If there's one thing that I love more than finding a new place to dine in, it's going out and finding a new place to dine in that serves great tasting but affordable desserts.

Photobucket


I have a sweet tooth which means I love eating desserts when ever I can. Hubby and I discovered Chocolat in SM Mall of Asia four years ago. The establishment certainly made it to my top five list of restaurants that serve the best desserts. Unfortunately due to distance, I can't go there all the time. We visited the place again early this year and ate a slice of their wondrous chocolate cake, my verdict: the quality of their cakes did not change and the best part, the prices were almost the same too! Aside from the chocolate cake, I also ordered six pieces of their heavenly lemon bars to take home.

I'll be going there again sometime soon, I'll give all of you guys an update of how it went.

A Post for Yummy Sunday