Anti Plagiarism

03 November 2010

P for Pizza and Potato Madness at Shakey's

My first food review and ABC Wednesday post.

Hubby and I love good food. Our favorite aside from pasta? Chicken, pizza and potatoes!

Where else can we find this delectable combination of our favorites except Shakey's.



Photobucket

The chicken was so mouth watering. It was like calling out to me, saying "grab a bite, you won't regret it." And of course I positively loved it!



Photobucket

The aroma of this thin crust pizza made me forget that I'm on diet. I dove in without hesitation, as you can see, the pizza is already missing two slices before I even got the chance to take a photo of our meal.



Photobucket



These mojo potatoes coupled with the garlic-mayo sauce that they served was nothing short of perfect!


Shakey's pizza parlor has been around for so many years and since its introduction here in the Philippines, I try to eat there every chance I get.

I can still remember that some of the Shakey's branches here used to have live bands performing during the weekends. I don't know what happened and they decided to take that out of their restaurants.

The food is of the same quality as the first time I got the chance to enjoy their meals. The better deal, they added affordable combination meals so that many more can enjoy their good food.

As for the ambiance, it really depends on the shop where you choose to go. Some have a homey feel to them, while others have a relaxed mood and feel going about the store.

The price? It depends on what you order, but we usually pay more than 500 pesos, but not over one thousand.

Would I recommend going there? Definitely!

If you want something affordable and with the new combination meals of Shakey's, a couple, the whole family, or your group of friends can get a satisfying meal that is quite easy on the budget.



Photobucket