A new twist to the Pork Steak that Filipinos love.
Things you'll need:
1K of pork sliced thinly
1 large onion, cut into rings
3 tablespoons of soy sauce
5 to 10 pieces of calamansi (juiced)
1 small can of Pineapple chunks or tidbits
sugar and pepper to taste
How to Make it
1. Marinate the meat for at least 1 hour in soysauce, calamansi juice and the juice of the pineapple. (set aside the marinade)
2. Fry the meat in 3 tablespoons of preheated pan with oil.
3. Take the meat out once it is cooked and saute the onions in the oil.
4. Add the marinade, add pepper and sugar to taste.
5. Put the meat in the sauce and the pineapples and simmer.
6. Serve with freshly cooked rice and top with sauteed onions. Enjoy!
Update: 07 July 2017: Sorry for the missing photos. My images used to be hosted on Photobucket and Now I can't download them to transfer them to another site so I can show them again here.