Anti Plagiarism

26 November 2010

The Sandwich Guy

Here's a place where I love to get my food, especially if I'm on the go. The name of the place, The Sandwich Guy


What do I love about it?

Their vast list of sandwiches
The way that I see them prepare my food
Their wheat bread
And the price


My favorite sandwiches from this establishment are the HBLT or Ham Bacon Lettuce and Tomato sandwich and their Sloppy Joes!

The HBLT is not salty, which is not uncommon for BLT sandwiches. Their Sloppy Joes are really "sloppy" and spicy too! Yum!

If you're looking for great sandwiches, you can visit The Sandwich Guy at

Eastwood City - near the bell tower (Now Closed)
SM Megamall Basement of Building B

Update: 07 July 2017: Sorry for the missing photos. My images used to be hosted on Photobucket and Now I can't download them to transfer them to another site so I can show them again here.