Anti Plagiarism

15 January 2011

Foodie 365 - Week 2

I can't believe how time flies so fast. It's been two weeks now since the new year started. And it's also my second week doing the Foodie 365 project.

Without any further introductions, here are my photos from January 8th to the 14th.


Photobucket
Mango and Roasted Chicken Salad 08/365


One of the best salads that I have ever tasted. Who would have thought that mangoes, semi-ripe at that would taste good with grilled chicken, slices of cucumber and cabbage? Well, this one from the Banana Leaf sure tasted good. One thing I forgot to mention in the review, the dressing was made with mango rinds! Delicious!


Photobucket
Tinolang Manok 09/365


Hubby requested for something that had some broth. Here's a serving of Tinolang Manok, something that both he and I enjoy, especially when the weather is quite cold.


Photobucket
Goldilocks' Cathedral Window 10/365


One of my all time favorites. I love chilled desserts and this multi-colored, multi-flavored jello from Goldilocks hits the right spot all the time. Hubby and I can even have this for our main meal whether it be breakfast, lunch or dinner

Photobucket
Longsilog 11/365


We weren't able to do much grocery shopping the past week. Good thing that when I craved for some skinless longganisa, the neighborhood store had these Pampanga's Best available.

Craving=Satisfied!

Photobucket
Palabok 12/365


The place where we live supports small businesses, good. The best thing about it, it also gives the residents a place to go to when they want to buy some snacks.

This palabok though lacks in ingredients, no shrimps, no tinapa, just eggs and the usual yellowish tint.

Photobucket
Chips and Tea 13/365


Instead of buying something for snacks, I decided to open up the bag of Cheetos Flaming Hot chips that hubby bought for me. Ain't it grand, watching TV (DVD marathon) with some chips and a liter of ice tea within your reach?

That's what I had that day!

Photobucket
Banana-Q 14/365


My simple joy when it comes to food. Banana-Q!

This one was soft and it kinda melts in your mouth. What really made it delicious was not the sugar the coated the bananas, but the bananas had its natural sweetness intact.

And all those three pieces of heavenly bananas for only Php12.00

Food photography, I'm falling in love with it. For almost a couple of months now, I have noticed that my focus has shifted again from street/photojourn to this delectable and palate teasing style of photography.