Anti Plagiarism

25 January 2011

Foodie 365 - Week 3

First on the third week of my foodie 365 project is:


Photobucket
Street Food 15/365


a plate filled with types of street food. Siomai and squid balls. Simplicity is heaven. =)


Photobucket
Sardines 16/365


Then the following day, hubby requested that we have sardines. Being a foodie, I couldn't help but say, YES! Sardines + hot rice = pleasure.


Photobucket
Oatmeal 17/365


The 17th was a continuation of simple meals. For breakfast, hubby and I had a bowl of oatmeal each. Healthy - I have to agree.


Photobucket
Spicy Siopao 18/365


January 18th, I was craving for siopao. When hubby arrived home at around 12MN, he had this spicy siopao asado inside his bag for me. Awww, hubby's so sweet!


Photobucket
Turon 19/365


I was looking for something naturally sweet last 19th. I went out of the house and found a vendor selling banana rolls! Isn't it great that someone sells something that you are really looking for?


Photobucket
Peanut Butter and Pan De Sal 20/365


Peanut butter and pan de sal, do I need to say more?


Photobucket
Pineapple Bread 21/365


I just got curious about how pineapple bread tastes like. I got the answer last 21st. I'd say, it wasn't for me.