Anti Plagiarism

31 January 2011

Foodie 365 - Week 4

This is my 4th week for my Food Project 365. So happy to say that, everything seems to be going well.


Photobucket
22/365 - Maling + Eggs + Rice = Perfect Brunch


When we were working in Makati, hubby and I would go to one of the Jollyjeeps to have Maling + fried rice and sometimes + egg for breakfast. We've been missing it for the longest time, so last January 22nd, hubby requested that I make some at home. Yummy!!!


Photobucket
23/365 - Mango Crepes at Kangaroo Jack


After I went to the photowalk and hubby's game, we decided to eat out since we were both tired and neither of us had the strength to prepare food for dinner. We ended up in Kangaroo Jack located at the Araneta Center in Cubao. The photo above is our lovely dessert. A piece of heaven on earth.


Photobucket
24/365 - Spicy Garlic Shrimp and Foccacia Bread


The eve of our anniversary, I made some shrimp in garlic and olive oil. All hubby said that it was marvelous. Instead of rice, we bought some foccacia bread to eat with the shrimps and the light dinner was nothing but perfect!


Photobucket
25/365 - Baked Nachos


On the day of our anniversary, hubby requested for something Mexican. For lunch, I made the usual soft tacos and salsa, which we were able to finish around the afternoon, when we ate the rest for our afternoon snack. Dinner time, I made some baked nachos...

Spicy, tangy and nothing but crispy goodness.


Photobucket
26/365 - Marbles (Sweet Bread with Cheese Inside)


The day after our anniversary, hubby went back to work. So, I just had some "marbles" for merienda. Luckily, someone goes around the subdivision to sell bread and I didn't have to go out to the bakery to buy something to eat.


Photobucket
27/365 Chunky Spicy Chicken Spaghetti


Some spicy chicken spaghetti for lunch. Have I said anything about us loving spicy food?


Photobucket
28/365 Tuna and Hot Rice


Spicy tuna with garlic rice. That was our lunch on a Friday, something simple, yet it hits just the right gastronomic spot.


Photobucket