Anti Plagiarism

17 February 2011

Dolce Premium Italian Gelato

I first heard, or rather read of gelato when I read the book Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert. From that time on, I always thought about it and prayed that there's someone selling this dessert here in the Philippines.

My prayers were answered when hubby and I went to SM Mall of Asia. After dessert and a little walking around, we found this


Dolce serves the closest thing to real Italian gelato.


And according to their website, the company only makes a small batch of gelato per flavor. Aside from gelato, they also serve sorbets, perfect for the health concious.


It is claimed that Italian gelato tastes better than most, if not all ice creams with less the fat.

Not easy to believe right? However, after hubby and I tasted the gelato from Dolce, I can safely say that it's true. Dolce's gelato tasted twice better than regular ice cream but without the sweetness of sugar.

If you're interested to try a better alternative to ice cream, without losing the feeling that you are eating some, try going to Dolce and I promise you won't regret it.

Dolce Premium Italian Gelato has stands in SM Entertainment Mall, Mall of Asia, Pasay City. Another at the 2nd floor of Festival Mall in Alabang near Florsheim and Quickly. You can also check them out at the 3rd Floor of Rustan's Makati. Try checking out SM City North Annex as well if you're within the area.





Update: 07 July 2017: Sorry for the missing photos. My images used to be hosted on Photobucket and Now I can't download them to transfer them to another site so I can show them again here.