Anti Plagiarism

21 February 2011

Foodie 365 - Week 7

Although eating is something that we all do everyday, it is still not that easy to take on this project. What I'm trying to avoid is to share the same food that I've eaten for the next remaining days of Foodie 365.

It's almost the end of the second month and I'm hoping that I can see this project through.


Photobucket
43/365 - Roasted Chicken with Mango Sauce


This yummy recipe was inspired by an article from Food Magazine (Special Edition, 2003). I love the contrast of the sweetness of the mango slices and with the subtle hint of a little cayenne pepper. I'll share the recipe for this delectable dish in the coming days.


Photobucket
44/365 - Toasts and Herbed Scrambled Eggs


Some special toast with my own concoction of scrambled eggs. The toasts were covered with parmesian cheese and mozzarella respectively.


Photobucket
45/365 - Instant Pancit Canton, ChiliMansi


Sometimes cooking does take its toll on me. So one time, I decided to just buy 2 packs of instant pancit canton from the store, cooked it and enjoyed devouring it for my afternoon snack/late lunch and breakfast all rolled into one.


Photobucket
46/365 - Ground meat with potatoes, carrots and peas


It's not menudillo or even menudo ala cubana. It's your average lean ground meat with some potatoes and carrots for lunch.


Photobucket
47/365 - Black Pepper Spam


Black pepper Spam, our all time favorite emergency comfort food. =)


Photobucket
48/365 - ChocCup


This one reminds me of the bigger cups called YanYan. Hmmm, I wonder if those sweet kiddie treats are still available these days.


Photobucket
49/365 - Junk Food Rush


Junk food rush. Sometimes dieting can really be a pain, especially when craving starts creeping in. Good thing my craving was satisfied by that small pack of Mr. Chips!