Anti Plagiarism

28 February 2011

Foodie 365 - Week 8

My eighth week doing my Foodie Project 365 and it's getting a little harder everyday. But, I think I can pull through (I hope).

Photobucket



Photobucket
50/365 - Sandwiches from the Sandwich Guy


Hubby bought some sandwiches from the Sandwich Guy again last Monday. What I had was half of the Sloppy Joe and half of the HBLT. It was sooooo good! Good thing that Sandwich Guy is consistent with the quality of their products.


Photobucket
51/365 - Smoked Fish and Sauteed Cabbages


We had some leftover fresh cabbages one night, so I decided to make the dish that my mom taught me. Sauteed cabbage with scrambled eggs and egg sauce. We paired it with the smoked fish (tinapa) and voila! A very delicious and light dinner.


Photobucket
52/365 - Spaghetti with Homemade Marinara Sauce


Pasta is one of our staples. This time, I decided to make it a little bit special by using homemade spaghetti sauce. Italian taste for those who are budget concious.


Photobucket
53/365 - Chicken Adobo


Chicken Adobo is a welcome change after some "fancy" menu from the previous week. A refreshing treat to be able to experience the familiar sweet, sour and salty taste that only this dish can give.


Photobucket
54/365 - Congee


Lugaw or congee. You guys may find this weird, but I don't eat congee when it's warm. I love mine a little cold, with lots of calamansi, a dash of pepper and a little fish sauce.

Photobucket
55/365 - Spicy Corned Beef


Our other favorite canned food - Chilli Corned Beef made by Libbys. It goes well with hot rice or even hot pan de sal.

Photobucket
56/365 - Pancit Guisado


I'm not much into pancit, but when I got a whiff of this at the snack "bar" I couldn't resist buying some for myself. And I'm happy to say that it tasted quite good.

Those are the food items that I had last week. How about you, how was your foodie week?