Anti Plagiarism

01 April 2011

Cakes by Chef Ahoy!

Before I start posting about my entry for today, I'd like to inform you guys about some changes on this blog.

* I removed the comment moderation function and I instead installed the IntenseDebate form.

* To make it easier for me to visit your blog, I also included the comment luv function on the comment form. I believe this would make it easier for you guys to post your links without having to type html codes into your comments.

I know you may need to put in a little extra effort just to leave me a comment, please know that I greatly appreciate it.

Now onto my entry:

Hubby and I went around the new Eastwood Mall one day and we found that they have a weekend food bazaar at the second floor. It wasn't easy to make any decisions as the stalls have free samples that you can try and when we did try most of them, we found that they were all oh so yummy!

In the end, hubby and I went to a cake stall and tried their products. We fell in love after the first bite, so we decided to buy these cakes from CHEF AHOY! Patisserie Et Al.

Photobucket


Their oh so delectable Chocolate Cake was just so marvelous! It was spongy but with just the right amount of gooey-ness to it. The small cake was priced quite expensive (pardon me but I can't remember the exact amount that we paid for it), but it was all worth it!

Then we also brought home a strawberry cheesecake

Photobucket


The owners were there to help us decide with this one. They had the usual blueberry cheesecake which I really wanted to go for, but when Mrs. Capacillo said that we should try the strawberry, I believed her.

We ate the strawberry cheesecake in one sitting at home and all the while, we were just all praises about its taste and texture! Love, Love, LOVE it!

By the way, all cakes and pastries are always baked fresh. So you can be rest assured of the quality and taste of the cakes that you will buy.

If you are interested to try their cakes and other products, you may visit CHEF AHOY! at the following:

Every Saturdays and Sundays - 2/f of The New Eastwood City Mall, Eastwood City, Libis, Quezon City.

or you can visit their website

CHEF AHOY! Patisserie Et Al.

you can also email them at:

chef_ahoy@yahoo.com

or you can contact the owners

Ted and Joyce Capacillo
0927.411.2968/0917.491.3361


            




Brightest Blessings!

Halie