Anti Plagiarism

21 March 2011

Foodie 365 - Week 11

Am late posting my project 365 today.

So I'm not going to make the introduction long, allow me to let you peek into what satisfied my gastronomic desires this week.


Photobucket
71/365 - Polvoron


Milk Polvoron. I was craving for something sweet and thankfully, a store was selling these cheap polvoron. I grabbed a couple and consumed them all in one sitting. Talk about throwing my diet out the window.

Photobucket
72/365 - Chocolate Crossini


Another one that says forget the diet. Chocolate filled crossini! Delicious!

Photobucket
73/365 - Adobong Mani


Adobong mani is something that appeals to me, especially when it has a lot of garlic and its spicy. Unfortunately, I had to make do with this simple plate of peanuts.

Photobucket
74/365 - Sour Cream and Onion Chips


My favorite flavored chips - Sour cream and onion. If there's no pringles around, I go for the next alternative, the locally made bag of Piattos.

Photobucket
75/365 - Salad Ingredients


I couldn't decide what to eat that day, so I just decided to go and take photos of the ingredients on my table. I ended up making a simple salad.

Photobucket
76/365 - Tuna Calamansi


My first time to try this and it solved the problem of a quick and easy dinner.

Photobucket
77/365 - Cookies


Dessert anyone?

badge made by willa




Brightest Blessings!

Halie