Anti Plagiarism

28 March 2011

Foodie 365 - Week 12

A foodie 365 project sounds easy, especially most of us eat at least 3 times a day and on good days, we sometimes eat more than that. However, the difficulty that I face with this project concerns the repetition of the food items that I have already posted.

Starting next week though, I may have to consider that cooking or thinking of 365 different kinds of food would be hard on the menu planning and sometimes on the budget.

Without further introductions, here are the food items that I ate last week:


Photobucket
78/365 - Blueberry Chantilly from Dr. Pearl Cooler


I love this Blueberry Chantilly from Dr. Pearl Cooler. Last week Saturday, hubby and I decided to walk around Bulacan and also to meet with Mr. Nino Gatdula of Dr. Pearl Cooler.

I received an invite from Mr. Gatdula to attend the opening of their branch in Robinson's Metro East yesterday, however because of the flu, I wasn't able to go there. It was a sad thing, however, at least I was able to try their Blueberry Chantilly and yes, I was very satisfied with it!

And sad as it may be that I wasn't able to attend the opening, at least now I know where to go when ever I crave for a better tasting Pearl Cooler.


Photobucket
79/365 - Escabeche


And here's my favorite fish dish - Escabeche. There's nothing else to say except that hubby and I had a great time eating the fish!


Photobucket
80/365 - Chicken Macaroni Soup


I've been down with the flu for about a week. And nothing says get well soon than a bowl of warm chicken noodle soup.


Photobucket
81/365 - Stir Fried Veggies with Ground Chicken


From the left over raw vegetables of the soup and escabeche, I decided to make a very simple meal, stir fry veggies. Simple, easy to cook and it didn't need much of my taste buds which were actually dulled by the colds and flu.


Photobucket
82/365 - Chicken Spaghetti


Not my favorite kind of spaghetti - Filipino style sauce. Hubby said it was too sweet. Thank heavens I had colds that day!


Photobucket
83/365 - Chocolate Cereals


For some snacks, I decided to munch on some cereals. I prefer to eat my cereals dry just like chips instead of putting some milk in a bowl of this choco treat.


Photobucket
84/365 - Roasted Chicken


Still down with dull taste buds and fever, I decided to make another simple yet tasty meal, at least according to hubby. I marinated the chicken barbeque style but instead of grilling it, I stuck it in the oven toaster and cooked it for 10 minutes after marination. The dip, a simple lite mayo and catsup combination did the trick.




Brightest Blessings!

Halie