Anti Plagiarism

30 March 2011

K for Krispy Kreme


Photobucket
SOURCE

When Krispy Kreme opened here in the Philippines, I thought that I wouldn't fall in its grasp. But after hubby took me there, I got hooked!

My favorites would include of course the original glazed doughnut, but I also love their New york cheesecake! It's not too sweet and the taste is just - amazing!

But did you know:

* That Krispy Kreme's owner bought a recipe from a French chef in New Orleans in 1937.
* In the 1940s and 50s, Krispy Kreme automated the doughnut cutting process.
* During the 1960s and 70s, Krispy Kreme used the "Doughnut Theater" so that customers can watch how doughnuts are made from start to finish.
* That when the sign "Hot Now" it means that customers can buy and enjoy freshly made original glazed doughnuts.
* Today, Krispy Kreme has stores in Asia, Australia, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and North America. This means that many people can now enjoy freshly made doughnuts around the world

SOURCE


Photobucket


Food Trivia


Brightest Blessings!

Halie