When Krispy Kreme opened here in the Philippines, I thought that I wouldn't fall in its grasp. But after hubby took me there, I got hooked!
My favorites would include of course the original glazed doughnut, but I also love their New york cheesecake! It's not too sweet and the taste is just - amazing!
But did you know:
* That Krispy Kreme's owner bought a recipe from a French chef in New Orleans in 1937.
* In the 1940s and 50s, Krispy Kreme automated the doughnut cutting process.
* During the 1960s and 70s, Krispy Kreme used the "Doughnut Theater" so that customers can watch how doughnuts are made from start to finish.
* That when the sign "Hot Now" it means that customers can buy and enjoy freshly made original glazed doughnuts.
* Today, Krispy Kreme has stores in Asia, Australia, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and North America. This means that many people can now enjoy freshly made doughnuts around the world