Anti Plagiarism

08 April 2011

Cheese Crusted Cream Dory

I've had cream dory in the restaurants that we've gone to. Falling in love with the fish, I decided to make my own version of the crusted cream dory with a twist of the lemon-butter cream dory that I had in another restaurant.

Here's what we had for lunch:

Photobucket


What you'll need:

1K cream dory (fillet)
1 lemon juiced
3 tablespoons of dried basil
3 tablespoons of olive oil
3 tablespoons of butter
1/2 block cheese, grated
salt and pepper to taste

What you need to do:

> Marinade the dory in lemon juice, basil, salt and pepper 30 minutes before cooking it. (This prevents the fish from being cooked by the acid of the lemon juice.)

> If you have an oven toaster, you can use it to make the crusted fish. I preheated the oven toaster for 5 minutes before putting the fish in.

> Grease the tray with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. (Repeat the process per fish)

> Put the fish in a tray, take one tablespoon of butter and spread it on the first fish (Repeat the process per fish). Add grated cheese on top and make sure that the fish is covered by the cheese.

> "Bake" the fish for 15 minutes or until the cheese becomes crusty.

> Serve hot. (We didn't have rice for lunch, what we did was, we paired the cream dory with stir-fried mung bean sprouts {toge} with tofu, cabbage and carrots.)

*The only downside that I saw in using my oven toaster was that it was small and it took me 45 minutes to cook all three pieces of cream dory.


 





Brightest Blessings!

Halie