Anti Plagiarism

03 April 2011

Weekend Feast #13 {Spin off and Continuation of Project 365}

I accidentally erased my photos from my hard drive because I thought that I was able to transfer all of them to my removable media. Hence, some of my photos for my Foodie 365 are gone.

I was able to salvage these three though and good thing they were all from a weekend feast that hubby and I enjoyed.

Photobucket


Salted eggs + tomatoes + tocino = perfect match for any time of the day!

Photobucket


Another kitchen experiment of mine. I decided to not eat fresh pork sometime ago. I wanted to eat Bistek so much that I decided to try and use chicken breast fillet for the dish. It turned out delicious! Now I have another food recipe up my sleeve should I decide to completely forego eating pork.

Photobucket


Ripe mangoes, I loved them when I was a kid and I never outgrew it. When a vendor who was selling mangoes passed by in front of the house, I didn't blink, I just called him and bought two deliciously ripe mangoes from him.

What do I remember most when eating ripe mangoes? It's not the fresh fruit, but the packed dried mangoes that I used to love. I can't find anything like what I was used to these days. Most of the packed dried mangoes are so dry and flaky that it feels like I'm eating jerky instead of fruits.



Foodie Memories



Brightest Blessings!

Halie