Anti Plagiarism

27 May 2011

Chicken Pineapple Menudo

It's been a while since I last shared a recipe and I dearly miss it.

Here's a simple, yet yummy treat for you guys! I got the base recipe from Food Magazine's insert about Del Monte Products. And I decided to make this just to give the ordinary pork menudo a twist.



What you need:

1K chicken breast (or any part of your choice) fillet
1 small can of pineapple tidbits
100g of hotdog, sliced
100g potato, cut into cubes and fried
100g carrots, cut into cubes and fried
1 250g pouch of tomato sauce
1 pc each of green and red bell peppers, cut into cubes and fried
cooking oil
1/4 cup of water
salt and pepper to taste

What to do:

Saute chicken in oil for 3 minutes. Add hotdogs, potatoes and carrots. Saute for another 3 minutes, then add the pineapple syrup. Cover, simmer over medium heat for 5 minutes.

Add the tomato sauce, water, salt and pepper, simmer for 5 minutes. Add the pineapple tidbits and the bell peppers, then simmer for another 5 minutes.

Preparation and cooking time between 30 and 45minutes.

                FTFBadge

Brightest Blessings!


Halie


Update: 07 July 2017: Sorry for the missing photos. My images used to be hosted on Photobucket and Now I can't download them to transfer them to another site so I can show them again here.

PhotobucketPhotobucket