Anti Plagiarism

09 May 2011

Weekend at Sbarro's

Before I start, I'd like to apologize for the new layout of the blog. I'm currently using the old post editor and it does not give me options to resize my photos online, please bear with me. Photobucket does not offer different photo sizes, I'm using the original uploaded size of the photos which is 640x480px.


Last Saturday was grocery day. Hubby and I decided to go out malling before we do our errands for the day. We left the house early and decided to have a late brunch in a restaurant that serves pizza and pasta.

Arriving at Megamall, we were hungry and a bit thirsty so instead of going to Shakey's which is our pizza/pasta/chicken craving solver, we went to the first restaurant that we saw and that was Sbarro's.

What I had:


A slice of Hawaiian Pizza. (Review to follow within the week) All I could say at this moment is, I got full after eating that slice.


Brightest Blessings!


Halie

Update: 07 July 2017: Sorry for the missing photos. My images used to be hosted on Photobucket and Now I can't download them to transfer them to another site so I can show them again here.