Anti Plagiarism

01 June 2011

Facelifting Food Talk

For those who are following and are actually reading this humble blog of mine, I would like to inform you guys that starting next week this blog will see two new fabulous changes.

The first change, I'll share some food photography tips every week and I will continue doing so when I come across something new and interesting as I further my study (self-study at that) in the field of great presentation of great looking and most of the time, good looking food that I encounter. And I promise to do my best to post photos that I take after following the tip that I will post for that particular day. I also invite you to share your food photos after following the tip that I post. It's not a meme, but it sure is a way of learning new things from other fellow food photographers. You don't need a DSLR, all you need is camera and the desire to further your skills in photographing food.

The second change would be the introduction of my meme which is called Foodie Memories. Food Memories is not about the emotions that we attach to food but about the random things that we remember when we have a certain food at hand. Foodie Memories would be every Tuesdays and I invite you my foodie friends to join me as we share memories of our favorite food items.



Brightest Blessings!

Halie

PhotobucketPhotobucket