Anti Plagiarism

03 June 2011

A Spanish Food Experience at Dulcinea

You may now have noticed that hubby and I love to eat out and try different restaurants serving different types of cuisine from Asian to Western.

About two weeks ago, we decided to eat again in

Dulcinea, 2/F Ali Mall
Araneta Center, Cubao, Quezon City


For starters we had a serving of this dish called Tortilla Riojana. The serving was good for two and it was like omelet with Spanish sausages and some herbs. It came with a serving of two pieces of bread and slices of butter.

There was no fancy dip with the dish, it just came with a small serving of tomato ketchup. All I can say is that even without the ketchup, the Tortilla Riojana was really good!


For our main meal, I had the Dulcinea Favorito #2: Chicken Ala King. It was good, creamy and seasoned just right, but I have to say that I prefer to buy my Ala King from French Baker.

Hubby had the Ducinea Favorito #4: Spicy Chicken Strips. I had a bite or two of his food and I can say that it was good. If I am to go back to Dulcinea some time soon, I wouldn't hesitate to order this for myself.

The best thing about the Favorito meals:

>They come with a glass of ice tea
>A serving of the soup of the day is included
>And for dessert, it comes with a serving of two pieces of their mini cream puffs.

*I wasn't able to take photos of the cream puffs because we ate it at home and it didn't look that good anymore after being inside my bag, but I can tell you that it was good. The first sugar crust was not burnt, it was crunchy but not too hard and the custard wasn't too sweet!


We also had a serving of Churros Con Chocolat and it was heavenly!

As for the service, we got to Dulcinea a little after rush hour and the service was quite fast. Unfortunately, our server was quite new to the job and he forgot to serve our cream puffs until I asked for it. That's the reason for me being unable to take photos of it since I asked that the person behind the counter wrap the cream puffs to go.

The price: We paid Php676.00

The largest item on our bill was the Riojana which billed at Php280, both the favoritos were billed at Php149 each (and with the main meal + drink + soup + dessert) it was very cheap! Lastly, the churros was billed at Php98. This amount plus the tax, I can say that we paid for a meal that was cheap but with the quality that you would expect from a known establishment.

The restaurant accepts catering and other special services. If you're interested, you can contact them at

Tel#: 6340612
email: dulcinea_megamall@yahoo.com

             FTFBadge


Brightest Blessings!

Halie

Update: 07 July 2017: Sorry for the missing photos. My images used to be hosted on Photobucket and Now I can't download them to transfer them to another site so I can show them again here.

PhotobucketPhotobucket