Anti Plagiarism

08 July 2011

Chefs' Quarter | Part Deux

I just have to share this with you guys!

I have posted a review of the restaurant Chefs' Quarter a couple of weeks back. Two weeks after our first visit, hubby and I decided that it was time to go back to the restaurant just to have dessert.

We both love our coffee after each meal and we thought that we should try to have it in the said restaurant.

What we had:

Coffee - the aroma was just irresistible. Php90.00 x 2 (Php180)

Hubby had the Banana Langka Samurai Crepe Php120.00

Photobucket


And I had the Mocha Roulade Php70.00

Photobucket


At first I thought that the Banana Langka Crepe would taste like the usual turon, but to my surprise I was mistaken. It was more than your traditional turon! If there is one thing that I can say comes close to it is a pie.

The Mocha Roulade can be described as food for the gods. The slice is as thick as the slice of the Mango  Brazo that I featured in my last review.

But that center was the clincher. It was like cream or ice cream, I still can't put my finger on how to describe its texture. All I can say is it was HEAVENLY!

We paid Php403.04 for everything. Quite cheap, since the portions were big and the price that we paid for is quite comparable to the price that we pay when we go to Starbucks for coffee and dessert.

             FTFBadge

Brightest Blessings!

Halie


PhotobucketPhotobucket