Anti Plagiarism

28 July 2011

Excited for Saturday! Thermos and Rustan's Event

Deviating from the food photography tips for today. I just want to share this excitement that I'm feeling because of an invitation that I have received from Thermos and Rustan's.

When I opened my Google mail, I was surprised to find an invitation to an event that is scheduled for Saturday and Sunday. After I sent a reply to Thermos' representative, I was asked about when they could expect me. I chose Saturday because it's the cooking demo day!

From what I have read from the invite, it says that they would be showcasing new Stainless Steel Thermos cooking equipment. I'm excited and I can't wait to take down notes of the recipes that would be shared on Saturday.

If any of you guys are attending, see you there!

Brightest Blessings!

Halie

PhotobucketPhotobucket