Anti Plagiarism

10 October 2011

Healthy Weekend Feast

Photobucket
A serving of Fresh Fruits


Photobucket
Healthy Plate




For three weeks now I have been trying a new approach to eating, healthy! This journey is currently being chronicled at my new blog - Simply Halie, from Ordinary to Divalicious.

Last weekend hubby and I went out. Looking for a place to eat we chanced by Kenny Rogers and looking at their menu we decided to stay.

For my plate, I had their Classic Healthy Plate which came with 1/4 roasted chicken, some fresh greens, a serving of fresh fruits and a small glass of lite ice tea. What more can I ask for? I wasn't able to finish everything on the plate, 1/2 of the chicken went to hubby, but I finished the salad and the fruits. Yummy!

Brightest Blessings!

Halie



PhotobucketPhotobucket