Anti Plagiarism

18 November 2011

Healthy Options at Kenny Rogers



When I embarked on this road to wellness I promised myself that I would not deprive my taste buds of good meals from different restaurants. The only glitch - I had to look for healthier options.

I wasn't disappointed when I went to Kenny Rogers because they serve great food which are healthy and are honestly quite affordable.

The top photo is hubby's meal. I tried the cheesy garlic potatoes and all I can say is YUM!

My plate which was called The Healthy Plate included the following:

1 Chicken Classic
All Veggie Salad - Solo
A Muffin
Fresh Fruits 
Regular sized Lite Ice Tea

all of which for only Php185. Great deal! How about the taste? Yummy! Healthy!

My verdict: Affordable healthy meals, great service and a bunch of choices for their healthy plate meals, I wouldn't hesitate to go back and try their other offerings.

Brightest Blessings!

Halie

Update: 07 July 2017: Sorry for the missing photos. My images used to be hosted on Photobucket and Now I can't download them to transfer them to another site so I can show them again here.


PhotobucketPhotobucket