Anti Plagiarism

04 November 2011

Stir Fried Vegetables in Rice Wine



I always loved my vegetables when ever I go to restaurants and here's one of my favorites - stir fried veggies with a Japanese flair.

What you need:

1 small head of cabbage - coarsely chopped
1 medium onion - julienned
1 medium carrot - coarsely chopped
1/2 kilo of toge (mung bean sprouts)
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 teaspoon of lite butter
3 tablespoons of Sake (rice wine)
salt and pepper to taste

What to do:

Heat a pan with olive oil, once the olive oil is hot put the butter
Put in the carrots until half done, then add the mung bean sprouts, cabbage and onion
Once the vegetables are half done, add the rice wine and season the the vegetables to taste
Simmer for 3 minutes
Serve as a side dish or eat as a full meal without rice

Brightest Blessings!

Halie

Update: 07 July 2017: Sorry for the missing photos. My images used to be hosted on Photobucket and Now I can't download them to transfer them to another site so I can show them again here.



PhotobucketPhotobucket