Anti Plagiarism

02 January 2012

New Year's Eve | Simple Feast

Photobucket


Photobucket




Happy New Year everyone!

To welcome the coming of 2012, I decided to make some simple dishes for our Media Noche table spread. The menu consisted of Basic Mac and Cheese with some herbs, pizza pan de sal, leche flan, cream dory with white sauce, potato wedges with garlic-mayo dip, mixed vegetables with lite butter, a pitcher of iced tea and some sparkling wine.

Preparing these simple dishes made me smile a lot. I know that tradition says that we must have fruits on the table, etc. but hubby and I decided to be a little more practical. I mean what would be luckier, a table full of food that would go stale because we can't finish them or having just enough to celebrate the passing of the year and welcoming a new one?

Aside from these food on our table at home, we also had a New Year's Eve party with some neighbors who decided to add some more food on the table. It was a great weekend and now it's time for me to get some rest as I am unfortunately sick since yesterday.

Brightest Blessings!
Halie


PhotobucketPhotobucket