Anti Plagiarism

03 February 2012

Max's Gateway Branch


Filipinos have known about Max's for what seems like ages now. I'm one of those kids who grew up to having lunch in one of its branches every now and then.

Nine years after being married and I would say after a few months, nay, years of not even glimpsing at the said restaurant, hubby and I decided that it was time to go back to Max's and see if the quality of their food has changed.

For one, the menu has definitely expanded! There are items listed that may not have been available in the previous years.

To celebrate our great nine years together, we decided to have:

> 1 order lumpia
> 1 order of Bicol Express
> 2 cups of garlic rice
> 1 pitcher of iced tea

Our total bill Php600

What can I say about the restaurant?

Ambiance, well, given the fact that the restaurant was located at the entrance to the Gateway Mall coming off from the MRT Araneta Center station, it was quite cozy.

The food that they served was delicious and worth every penny spent.

Service was fast, efficient and the staff were accommodating.

Would I go back? Even without anything to celebrate, I would definitely visit the place again to try and sample their different dishes.

Brightest Blessings!


Halie

Update: 07 July 2017: Sorry for the missing photos. My images used to be hosted on Photobucket and Now I can't download them to transfer them to another site so I can show them again here.

PhotobucketPhotobucket