Anti Plagiarism

29 March 2013

J Cuppacakes Review



I'm a sucker for sweets and I discovered another place to get my sinful delights from - J Cuppacakes! They have two branches as of this writing, one on the second floor of SM Megamall and the other at the Ground Floor of Citywalk 2 in Eastwood City, Libis beside BigOli's.


Their place is quaint and really homey, but there wasn't enough space for people to enjoy their cupcakes with coffee. What I suggest is that you buy one and have them for take out.

Curious George meets Nuttella on the left and Peanut Butter and Jelly on the right

Don't worry, they really have this nice looking box to hold your yummy cupcakes! If you don't like cupcakes, they also have lemon bars that are not sweet but would definitely tickle your sour buds.


And dear me, their flavor list is LONG! My favorites would be:

Green Tea

1. Green Tea
2. Curious George meets Nuttella (Banana Cupcake)
3. Peanut Butter and Jelly
4. Apple Pie
5. Cheesecake

I'm sorry, I think I've tried so many that I forget the rest. Their prices range from 60 to 75 pesos per cupcake, while their Lemon Bar is priced at 40 pesos. 

It may be a little bit steep, but I can assure you that you won't regret it.

FTFBadge   
Brightest Blessings!

Halie

PhotobucketPhotobucket