Anti Plagiarism

12 April 2013

Tous Les Jours Eastwood City




Discovering places to buy yummy food is one of my passions. One of my most recent discoveries is Tous Les Jours which sells French pastries. Here are photos of the first things that I sampled from them: French Macarons


Since we couldn't decide what flavor to buy, we decided to try their sampler. It was a five piece tray that contained their best flavors.


From left to right, the flavors are: Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry, Green Tea and Butter. I loved all of them! The price is at 28 pesos per piece and no discount if you buy the sampler. 

It's okay since it is totally worth it. Aside from these macarons, I would love to try their bread and cakes. Can't wait for our next visit. 

FTFBadge   
Brightest Blessings!
Halie

PhotobucketPhotobucket