Anti Plagiarism

11 October 2013

Recipe | Chicken Caesar Salad

It's been a while since I last shared some of my favorite recipes here on this blog. Real life got in the way a bit. However, I have a few days to compose better entries and here's the first one.

I've tried KFC's Chicken Salad D'Lite and although it was good, I did find it a bit too salty for my taste. Last weekend, I tried to make my own version at home. Here's what you'll need:

1/4K chicken breast fillet, washed cubed and covered in bread crumbs or breading of you choice
1 medium cucumber diced
1 medium carrot diced
2 medium tomatoes diced
200g of Romaine lettuce
cheese, grated
pre-prepped Caesardressing
3 tablespoons of oil


  

What you need to do:

1. Fry the coated chicken cubes in a pre-heated pan and set aside on paper towels to drain excess oil.
2. Arrange the veggies on a plate, top with chicken, cheese and dressing.
3. Serve and enjoy.


It's fast, easy, simple and most of all healthy! Enjoy!

FTFBadge   




Brightest Blessings!


Halie

PhotobucketPhotobucket