I experimented today with this chicken dish.
What you'll need:
1/2K chicken fillet cut into cubes
1 can of whole kernel corns (drained)
1 can of whole mushroom (drained, mushrooms quartered)
1/4K of frozen peas
1 400mL of cream
2 tablespoons of oil
2 cloves garlic minced
1 small onion finely chopped
salt and pepper to taste
What you need to do:
1. In a pan, pre-heat oil.
2. Saute garlic and onions, until onion is caramelized
3. Add chicken and cook well
4. Add the mushrooms. Cook until it's not rubbery.
5. Add the corn
6. Slowly pour in the cream, simmer
7. Once the cream is thick, add the peas
8. Salt and pepper to taste
9. Simmer for another 5 minutes or until desired consistency is achieved
Serve with croissants or over warm rice as topping and enjoy!